The long awaited UI is finally scheduled to release.
The UI features a small set of changes, but with simplified navigation and user friendly pages.
- Navigation added
- Limited posts pr page
- User friendly search and navigation bar
All portals will be updated within april.
Part 3 – update for handling large application uploads
Application upload using FTP is now available.
FTP access is enabled for all site admins.
Create your application and upload the files to source directory (using your application GUID)
All deployment shares has successfully been updated to latests and greats – 6.3.8330.1000
Updated kits and tools are now available for 1607 as well
Cloud Client Managemt sites now read RSS feeds
Knowledge base and other related activities will reflect by blog entries
Part 1 in hopefully a long steady steam of updates
- Signup button removed from login page
- Added RSS feed to login page
- INST/UNINST is now combined in SWS (Software Status)
- SWS reflects all actions, no longer by date of action
- Client version is now reflected in main Computers list, updated weekely.
Happy new year!
All sites are now secure.
Now defaulting to https on all sites.
Remember to update your favorites and links, unsecure access will be disabled eventually.