Raspberry Pi 2 Overclocking options
- arm_freq– Frequency of ARM in MHz.
- core_freq -Frequency of GPU processor core in MHz. It has an impact on ARM performance since it drives L2 cache.sdram_freq -Frequency of SDRAM in MHz.
- over_voltage – ARM/GPU core voltage adjust. Values above 6 are only allowed when force_turbo or current_limit_override are specified (which set the warranty bit).
- force_turbo – Disables dynamic cpufreq driver and minimum settings below. Voids Warranty.
- initial_turbo -Enables turbo mode from boot for the given value in seconds (up to 60) or until cpufreq sets a frequency. Default 0
- arm_freq_min – Minimum value of arm_freq used for dynamic clocking.
- core_freq_min – Minimum value of core_freq used for dynamic clocking.
- sdram_freq_min – Minimum value of sdram_freq used for dynamic clocking.
- temp_limit – Overheat protection. Sets clocks and voltages to default when the SoC reaches this Celsius value. Setting this higher than default voids warranty. Default 85
- disable_splash – If set to 1, avoids the rainbow splash screen on boot.
- boot_delay – Wait for x number of seconds in start.elf before loading kernel. Default 1
- gpu_mem – GPU memory in megabyte. Sets the memory split between the ARM and GPU. ARM gets the remaining memory.
force_turbo=1 Voids Warranty!!!
You must log in to post a comment.