Yet another release of the MSIX Packaging tool (1904) is nearing general public release.
Here is the list of features and fixes
- Ability to convert on a remote machine.
- We talked about that earlier here
- Improved management experience in package editor.
- Auto versioning recommendations when saving in package editor.
- Now supports existing folder addition to package in VFS.
- User can specify known valid exit codes for CLI conversions.
- Added the ability to time stamp your signed package in all of the workflows where signing is currently available.
- You can specify your default time stamp URL and type of time stamp server in the tool Settings page.
- Updated AppID generation logic, and added additional validation fro package name and app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The detailed history for the app release can be found here