First insider preview release for the upcoming public release in July.
- Support for desktop installers that require restart – read more
- Auto-login option for restart
- New options in app settings
- Specify a default cert to sign packages with
- Specify exit codes for installers that require restart
- Negative reboot exit codes are currently not supported
- If Default cert is specified, you still need to select to sign your package
- During remote or VM restarts, there might be an extra login prompt
- Restore defaults button doesn’t remove certificate password or installer exit codes
- There are some UI incongruencies
You can find the full history of MSIX Packaging Tool release notes here.