We are super excited to announce that MCT Software & Services subscription now includes a non-trial version of Office 365 Enterprise Developer. Many of you have been waiting for this for a long time and we have made it happen for you. Office 365 is no longer a one year free trial version. This is effective immediately.
Office 365 Enterprise Developer includes:
• Exchange Online
• Flow for Office 365
• Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Teams
• Mobile Device Management for Office 365
• Office 365 ProPlus
• Office Online for Developer
• PowerApps for Office 365
• SharePoint Online for Developer
• Skype for Business Online
MCT Program Requirements Update – effective September 2015:
Current MCT Program Renewal Requirements: (/learning page)
- Possess a current Microsoft Certification or qualification eligible for the MCT program.
- Meet the minimum instruction quantity of at least 1 class in the previous 365 days as validated by Metrics that Matter (MTM).
- All Microsoft training (not just MOC) will be recognized as credit toward program renewal as long as it can be measured in Metrics that Matter (MTM)* – NEW
- Meet the minimum instruction quality of an average instructor score of at least 7 as validated by MTM.*
- You can check your MTM records by following these steps.
- If you taught classes but didn’t use MTM you can add the course to MTM.
*The existing exception process will still apply for ITA, Academic, Microsoft Employee (FTEs) MCTs
Changes for MCT Program Entry/Renewal– New: The MCT Program is updating our order management system to be more efficient and to better serve your needs. In doing so, we are making the following changes:
- MCT Renewal Window Extended to 90 Days
- The renewal window for MCTs and MCT Alumni has been extended from 30 days to 90 days. MCTs and MCT Alumni can now start to renew their membership 90 days prior to their anniversary date. All MCTs and MCT Alumni will be receiving email renewal reminders 90, 60, 30, and 15 days prior to their anniversary date.
- Currencies and Payment Types – effective September 2015
- Currencies to be supported will be US Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Australian Dollar (AUD), Euro (EUR),and Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Payment methods supported will be Credit Card and PayPal
For any questions, please refer here.