Powershell script to download a users OneDrive content.
New and improved: Download-OD4BAccount.ps1
.\Download-OD4BAccount.ps1 -Username User@SampleTenantName.onmicrosoft.com -Destination "D:\OD4B" -ThreadCount 3 -Verbose
1. Microsoft Graph PowerShell Module installed on local machine. The script automatically checks for and installs module if needed.
2. An Azure AD user that has an admin consent to approve the following permissions in Microsoft Graph application in Azure AD apps:
Organization.Read.All, User.Read.All, Directory.Read.All
This was inspired by Adnan's script, which i have used on multiple occasions.
But when downloading very large OneDrive data structures, Multi-Threads seems to work faster and smoother.
A simple script example to automate the application creation process in ConfigMgr or Configuration Manager.
RebootBehavior set to NoAction, Accepted values: BasedOnExitCode, NoAction, ForceReboot, ProgramReboot
AutoInstall $true – indicates whether a task sequence action can install the application
Added Action to Distribute the Content to the DP Group at the end
Configuration Manager Checklist:
- Application Name
- With a deployment type: Same application name
- Content Location
- Installation Program
- Uninstall program
- Repair Program
- Detection method (a specific MSI Product code)
- User expierence: Install for system if resource is device; otherwise install for user
- Logon requirement: weather or not a user is logged on
Published on Github: